Posted: Thursday, February 8, 2018 12:06 AM
Company Name:Custom Rx Compounding Pharmacy
Compensation$29,000 to $35,000 Annually
Why Work Here?
“Fun fast paced environment that allow the development of great relationship with customers, co-workers and the community”
We are seeking a Pharmacy Technician to became a part of our team! You will assist in the preparation of medications under the direction of a pharmacist. Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver in person to 173 W. 4th Street, Kuna Idaho. Ask for Travis.
● Prepare medication and other healthcare products for patients
● Measure dosage of medications, according to prescription orders
● Process prescriptions and update retail prices using computer software
● Monitor storage and order inventory for retail portion of the store
● Greet customers, respond to questions, and provide outstanding customer service.
● Operate cash registers, manage financial transactions, and balance drawers.
● Expand retail offerings, merchandise products, set up promotional displays
● This position will also serve as delivery driver most afternoons - vehicle is provided
● Previous experience in pharmacy or other related fields is a plus.
● Certified Pharmacy Technician preferred but will train the right person.
● Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Strong attention to detail and organizational skill
● Strong math skills
● Spanish speaker is a plus
● Physical requirements include high level of energy, position will require you to stoop, squat, and walk through out the work day. You may be required to climb stairs and step ladders.
● Must have a clean driving record and be able to pass background check and drug test.
● Salary is dependent on experience. Company offers IRA and 529 match.
Company address: 173 W. 4th Street Kuna Idaho
• Location: Boise
• Post ID: 8785192 boise